Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Epic BDSM Event

Hello again subs and sissies,

I have a few fun & exciting things going on.....

Performance. I will be performing at EPIC BDSM on Saturday, Nov. 12th. The event is sure to be one not to miss!! Click on the link to find out more.

Video. I will be shooting a trampling video on Sunday, October 16th. I am sure to have a blast stomping all over tread, just as I always have.

Shoes. I absolutely adore them. I have decided to sell some of the shoes in My collection. Some of them have barely been worn if even at all. If you would like more information or to make a purchase, send Me an e-mail.

Web Site. My new web site is up and running. www.MistressBioncaRose.com. I have already posted My schedule via Google Calendar, a short flash photo gallery, My Bio ect. Take a peek. Soon, within a week or so, it will have some other items I am putting up for sale as per request from a few of My little subbies.

Schedule. I have added a few days to My schedule at the Den. It is as follows:

October:
11th  11am - 11pm
12th    5pm - 11pm
13th    5pm - 11pm
17th   11am - 11pm
18th   11am - 11pm
19th     5pm - 11pm
20th     5pm - 11pm
24th     5pm - 11pm
25th     5pm - 11pm
26th     5pm - 11pm
27th     5pm - 11pm

My November schedule will be posted in the next few weeks.

Traveling. Last but not least... I will be in  visiting Washington State in March. Leaving the 10th  and returning on the 18th. I am looking forward to this trip a great deal. I am so excited, can't wait for March to get here already.

That's all for this post....

~Mistress Bionca Rose~

No comments:

Post a Comment