Sunday, June 5, 2016

June 6-11 Schedule

Hello My lovelies,

My schedule for June 6 through June 11 is as follows:

Monday - Thursday: 1pm - 10pm
Friday: 5pm - 10pm
Saturday: 10am - 1pm

Sunday and outcall appointments are by special appointment ONLY.

Email Me directly at MistressBionca@gmail.com , be sure to include the type of session you are interested in, date, time and duration as well as any specific requests you may have such as wardrobe or room preference. Or, if you prefer, call the Den at 602-340-1775 to schedule your session.

This will be My schedule on a regular basis. Should it change, I will be sure to inform you. Please let Me know if you are told otherwise and by whom in an email so I can address the issue.

www.facebook.com/MistressBionca

NOTE: I will be in L.A. June 22nd, 23rd and possibly 24th.

I have set up a new Mistress page on Facebook. Check it out, like it, read and comment on My posts and view any new photos/videos I may have.

Speaking of photos, I will be setting up a photo shoot in the next few weeks. It is long overdue. I'm looking forward to updating My photos!

Spanks,

Mistress Bionca

No comments:

Post a Comment