Friday, September 2, 2011

Back in Phoenix, Back at DOI!

Hello again fellow Mistresses, subs and slaves,

I am back in Phoenix, AZ after almost 3 long years! I had My fill of Tucson and couldn't wait to come back home. It is quite a bit hotter here, however, I am loving it just the same.

I am also thrilled to announce My return to The Den of Indomitus! I had been gone for several years, yet it feels like I never left. Call 602-340-1775 to schedule your session with Me. If you are unfamiliar with DOI.....

"The Den is Arizona's only fully-equipped dungeon. Five themed rooms allow you to explore all aspects of Domination, Submission and Fetish in a safe, sane and consensual environment."

~Porsche Lynn, Head Mistress


I will post My schedule, places I plan to be and things I'm doing as often as possible. There is much more to come on My blog now that I am in Phoenix. Many more places to go, things to do and people to whip! Check back on a regular basis, you never know what I will post!

~Mistress Bionca

No comments:

Post a Comment