Thursday, September 15, 2011

Photo Shoot

Hello all My little subs & slaves,

With this busy week winding to a close, I find Myself with some free time. I want to take this opportunity to let you in on what's going on in My world....

First to mention, I entertained Myself yesterday via photo shoot with Marty Carstens at DOI AZ. I have posted a few of those photos for your enjoyment on the gallery page. There will be more to come within the next few days. To see more of Marty's work, click here.

Second, I have been looking into other options and ways to be available for sessions to those of you unable to travel to DOI for whatever reason. I will be conducting phone and web cam sessions very soon. There will be several options available to choose from depending on your fetish. I will, of course, post when everything is set and ready to go. I am aiming to have both options available to you in one month or less.


Third, I have made Myself available for live session quite a bit more next week. My schedule for September 19 - 24 is as follows:

Monday: 11 am - 11 pm
Tuesday: 11 am - 11 pm
Wednesday: 11 am - 11 pm
Thursday: 11am - 11 pm

As for Friday and Saturday, I may be available depending on the time you wish to see Me.

For more information and/or to schedule your session with Me, contact Me directly @ MistressBionca@gmail.com with your name, date & time you wish to session as well as the type of session you are interested in as well as any questions you may have. Or, you may call DOI AZ @ 602-340-1775 and one of Our lovely Managers will answer your questions and schedule your session with Me.

And last, I will be attending EPIC BDSM on November 12, 2011. This event is located at the Madison Event Center, 441 W. Madison, Phoenix, AZ 85003 from 7 pm - 2:30 am. Admission is $15. Click the event name for further information. Come out to join Me and the BDSM community for a night with like minded people filled with demonstrations, performances, vendors and much more!

Until next time My pretties,

Mistress Bionca

No comments:

Post a Comment